We run Get Fit Falkland three times each year:
- Autumn: - mid October until mid December - Saturday mornings at 9:30am
- Winter : mid January until the end of March - Saturday mornings at 9:30am
- Spring : mid April until the end of June - Wednesday evenings at 6:30pm
Our next block will start on Wednesday 11 April and run for nine weeks until the "Graduation" run on Saturday 9 June. Week Ten - the Bonus Week - is scheduled for Sunday 24 June.
The location is always the same. We meet outside the Falkland Community Hall, which is in the main village car park. Get directions HERE.
Our weekly get-togethers last for about an hour, although the actual workout never lasts more than 30 minutes. Here’s roughly how it goes:
- 10 Minutes briefing about what we're going to do,
- 5 Minutes warm up walk,
- 5 Minutes warm up exercise,
- 20-30 Minutes workout,
- 5 Minutes stretching,
- 5 Minutes cool down walk,
- As long as you like having a chat and a banana, washed down with a cup of tea or coffee.